0

Ripple Emerges Among Top 100 Companies That Care About Employees

People Magazine has recognized Ripple by placing it in the prestigious list of “100 Companies Who Care For Employees And Society.”

Ripple Recognized For Employee Contributions To Social Good By People Magazine

The firm shared the exciting development with its followers on August 23, as well as thanked its employees who helped the community endlessly through Ripple Impact programs that aim to help more people access financial services, do research, and take care of the environment. 

The company said:

We’re proud to be included in People’s 100 Companies That Care in 2023! Thank you to all the Ripple employees who give back year-round, locally and globally, through our Ripple Impact programs,

Every year, PEOPLE’s list highlights companies that go above and beyond to make their customers feel valued. The list also recognizes companies that encourage their employees to help make the world a better place.

In this year’s edition, Ripple ranked alongside notable and prominent health-focused software, insurance, and manufacturing companies. In particular, PEOPLE noticed and appreciated the platform’s efforts to do good for society. 

Additionally, PEOPLE pointed out that the company lets its employees get involved in helping charities or things they believe in. The company also lets its employees find new groups that match their values.

According to PEOPLE:

In 2021, Ripple saw its most generous year of employee giving, nearly all of which was matched by Ripple. (Ripple matches up to $1,000 per full-time employee annually.)

The company also provides its employees a $50 allowance to try out the platform and start their first donation when they start working at the company.

One of the crypto company’s employees mentioned

There are opportunities to get involved with community service and access to mental health care benefits. Most importantly, employees are appreciated and encouraged to balance life and work.

In another report by Comparably, it was said that “Out of 25 Ripple employee reviews, 91% were positive. The remaining 9% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Ripple improve their work culture.”

XRPUSD price chart
XRP’s price currently hovers at $0.52301 in the daily chart. | Source: XRPUSD price chart from TradingView.com

Other Notable Recognitions Of Project

Recall that, on August 7, Ripple expressed its pride for being acknowledged among the “Top 100 Bay Area Corporate Philanthropy list.” According to the tweet, the firm was awarded the “Beyond the Check” award for its impactful partnerships with a remarkable nonprofit organization, Eat.Learn.Play.Foundation.

The Eat.Learn.Play.Foundation is owned by American basketballer Step and his wife, Ayesha Curry. In the past four years, the foundation has been among the major players in providing playgrounds and books to underserved kids in the East Bay.

Meanwhile, this latest development has affected the platform’s native token XRP price significantly. According to Coinmarketcap data, XRP is up by 1.24% in the last 24-hour trading period, to trade at $0.524. The coin still holds 5th place in the total cryptocurrency ranking, with a market cap of more than $27 billion.

The coin’s daily trading volume also reflects the positive news as it has risen from a 20% decline earlier on Thursday. As more traders react positively to the latest news, the trading volume might enter the green zone before the day ends. 

Featured image from Pixabay and chart from TradingView.com


#Ripple #Emerges #Among #Top #Companies #Care #Employees